DeepCrawl is a rapidly-expanding SAAS startup currently turning heads in the world of SEO. Headquartered in London, DeepCrawl has now expanded to 2 more cities: New York and Krakow where we have a team of 60.
We are now looking to expand our Support team by hiring someone in Krakow to work closely with our Customer Success team across London and New York.
- Supporting customers’ technical questions: You will own tickets from the moment they come in and you’ll make sure the customer is updated on a regular basis until the ticket is resolved
- Identifying bugs and escalating them: If something doesn’t look right, it will be your responsibility to identify, diagnose and pass along a detailed breakdown of your findings to Level 2 Technical Support
- You’ll know the tool better than anyone else: Using the tool every day will make you one of the most knowledgeable users of DeepCrawl. As a result, you’ll be able to understand a customer’s implicit requests and at times, predict their follow-ups.
- Writing user guides and technical documentation: Are the same questions coming back constantly? Write a guide to help our customers and reduce the number of tickets coming in.
- Collaborating with customer success, product and development teams: You’ll become a middleman between those using the app and those building it. You will join our weekly Product Feedback meetings to echo customers’ difficulties and requests.
- You have an excellent written- and spoken-level of English and preferably another language
- You have a passion for problem solving: you won’t let go until you understand how a certain problem is solved.
- You have an analytical mind: what effects do certain changes have on your daily workload and responsibilities. You strive for efficiency
- You are compassionate and patient: our customers’ issues are your issues and you’ll represent them to other stakeholders in the business
- You are detail-oriented: whether it be your grammar, or your tickets to developers, you have a keen eye for detail and will dot any i
- You also have: previous experience working in a Support team, dealing with large international clients in English and working with colleagues who might be based in multiple offices.
Apply for Customer Support Specialist
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.